.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, October 29, 2006

 

Darcy does Halloween

Yo, cats and catted ones,

Darcy here.

Me and my humans were invited to a big Halloween bash this weekend. I went as myself, of course. Who could beat my silky redpoint coat? Don't forget that a certain seductive female recently referred to me as a "sexy meezer." Who am I to disagree?

Turns out a lot of the partying crowd had cats on their mind.


First up is Wolfgang, looking quite fierce as "Tigger." Oh, and he's a poet too. (Don't tell Katz!)






Next, there's this fetching little feline--who else but the Lion King?
















And who's that with the silly smirk on her face? Could it be amanuensis, High Priestess of the Church of Catymology?

Well, I'd better finish up, cause it's almost time for the Carnival of the Cats over at Watermark.

I'm outta here,





|



<< Home

0 Old Comments:

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?