.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

 

Postmodern cat & a cool mixup

Yo, cats and catted ones,
Ever since I found Dada, I've been running into cats everywhere, real cats, virtual cats, images of cats. Here's one I found on my human's desk.
Also, I've been taking lessons from Professor Katz, starting with music. I don't know meow mix about music, but I do like to listen. Check out this MP3 from the postmodern jazz/funk group, Mr. Egg Germ: Dansons la Gigue Remix. Katz explained that before it got mixed up, it was an original composition by singer/composer Patricia Barber, and the lyrics are a poem by Paul Verlaine. The mixup will beam you to a whole new place--or maybe three or four at once: Paris, Rio de Janeiro, Greenwich Village.

I'm outta here!








|



<< Home

0 Old Comments:

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?