.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, November 04, 2006

 

Rescue me



I am usually quite a mellow fellow, but I am forced to complain about the outrageous treatment to which I have been subjected during the past week by my humans. They refuse to let me roam about in my garden; instead they insist that I stay inside like a pampered lap cat, with nothing to amuse me but the occasional catnip mouse. They insist that "winter is come" and that opening and closing the door every five minutes to let me out would compromise homeland security. I say, it's their fault for choosing to live in such a cold climate.

It's true that a few days ago, I had a nice, tasty feather toy to play with. But that only lasted a few minutes. Feathers are such a delicious supplement to my diet, but one or two feathers don't make a bird. Yesterday they tried to appease me with a "tuna-flavored" treat, while they consumed Bluefin Tuna Steaks with Wasabi Mayonnaise. I turned up my nose and stalked off.

If this keeps up, I am going to have to write to the AFLU--the American Feline Liberation Union. Couldn't one of my catblogging friends from southern California or Hawaii give me a home for the winter?

I am posting this note to the Carnival of the Cats, hosted this week at Crazy Meezer. Wow, that blog is in Australia. Hey, Aussie cats; isn't it summer there? Please rescue me!

Tags:

|



<< Home

0 Old Comments:

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?