.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, June 12, 2008

 

Kiki and Precious

My human amanuensis visited Kathleen this week--Kathleen being the wonderful human who feeds me when my own humans are out of town. I was a little put out by what she brought back with her, as I always am when I find out she's been consorting with foreign cats.
Precious is the senior cat in the household. Here, she's about to settle into her comfy bed.


Kiki is a rescued cat that Kathleen accepted from one of her clients. Kiki likes to climb, and (unlike Precious), she likes to pose for the camera.


Kiki is very social--even with birds!

Maybe you can see Kiki's foot in this closeup. See that big kitty toe sticking up? She's a polydactyl cat!


The Friday Ark will be at Modulator, as usual. And the Carnival of the Cats is at Mind of Mog on Sunday.

Labels:


|



<< Home

0 Old Comments:

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?