.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, December 28, 2007

 

Not at the Y, today (the hunt)



My recent activities have revolved around napping. Meanwhile, the humans seem to have spent time several days a week at "the Y." Since they are always hungry and thirsty when they return from "the Y," I guess they are doing a lot of hunting. (That is what I wish I were doing right now!) But, you know, the fact that they return hungry and thirsty means that they are not very good hunters.

It's a good thing that they have those plastic card things that let them buy food for me and them, 'cause they're obviously bad hunters!

The Friday Ark is up at Modulator. Sunday's Carnival of the Cats is hosted by none other than Laurence Simon.

Labels:


|



<< Home

0 Old Comments:

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?