.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

 

Mole points out LOLcat history

Yo, cats and catted ones! Darcy here.


Bouncing around the interweb this morning, I decided to check out a new local phenom that's popped up in my neck of the woods. I'm talking about the Daily Mole, a darn good mash up of all things cultural, political, and downright weird. The big brain behind the Mole is Steve Perry, a writer of some repute and impeccably eclectic taste . Today, Steve posted about LOLcats, and embedded this video.



Man, I am amazed to find out that the original creator of LOLcats was named Aloysius. How coincidental is that? When ol' Katz gets back from his regular Tuesday gig, where he pretends to be simply a cat, I'm gonna have to have a little talk with him about this Aloysius dude.

Meanwhile, I'm outta here!

Darcy X

Labels:


|



<< Home

0 Old Comments:

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?