.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, April 14, 2006

 

Cat runs for Governor in California

My feline brethren continue to make news. Now Cato, a Siamese with decidedly independent views, has entered the race for California Governor:
Creatures of the Earth: Pants are optional: "After watching commericals for all the candidates for California Governor, Cato has decided to run on a write-in basis. He figures he's more appealing. He's not a developer, actor or entrepreneur. Instead he's a little more relaxed and perhaps more representative of California itself. He's Asian. He's got stripes. He has blue eyes. He speaks Spanish fluently. He's in business school, but he's focusing on not-for-profits. He's got all his bases covered."

More about Cato's campaign in this post.

We could use more candidates like Cato in Minnesota. After all, our voters elected Jesse Ventura, who turned out to be not so bad, overall, despite his weird beard. Now we have Tim Pawlenty as governor, who wants to send immigrants without papers back to wherever they came from. As an undocumented feline, I'm probably on his list.

Good luck, Cato! I'd send a campaign contribution, but I hear you've already raised millions. So far, I've got only about 39 cents in my Google Adsense account, so I'll save it for a can of tuna.

|



<< Home

3 Old Comments:

i would vote for cato in my home state of california! go cato go!

By Blogger bourgogne, at 10:09 AM  

Cato says thanks for your support and good luck in Minnesota!

By Blogger Creatures, at 6:13 PM  

What an amazing stride in our feline rights! I very much enjoyed reading about Cato, and my only wish is that I lived in California so I could give him my full support!

By Blogger Zeus, at 8:09 AM  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?