.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, April 28, 2006

 

National Hairball Awareness Day


Courtesy of Laurence Simon, there comes this notice from the
Philadelphia Inquirer | 04/28/2006 | It's National Hairball Awareness Day.: "'They hunch their shoulders: 'Eck! Eck! Eck!,' ' says Zigon, performing an uncannily accurate impersonation. 'It's nature's way of purging their systems... . To them it's nothing. They walk away, 'I'm cool. No one saw me.' '"

I don't know about you, but I celebrated last weekend. Ack!

|



<< Home

2 Old Comments:

Yes, like Fonzie, we ARE cool regardless of what we're doing. We find that "hairball formula" helps us from having too many problems.

By Blogger The Crew, at 2:54 PM  

If I had known it was a holiday, I would have had a bbq!

Oh well: There's always next year!

By Blogger Zeus, at 3:06 PM  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?