.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, September 14, 2006

 

Oh, the Dada day



Yo, cats and catted ones,

Katz let drop that he got email this morning from someone who was wondering why he had not posted very much this past week. I said, Katz, you spent the whole last three days chasing string! When would you have had a minute to post one of your magnum opi? (That's a "big work," if you need a translation.) So, I see that he's gotten onto his thingpoddy and done the work already today, but I still want to say, yo, Katz! We gotta keep our fan(s) coming back for more.

As for me, I've been sitting for my new portrait, which you can see here. Ain't I handsome, though?

Oh, and I forgot to say that, regarding Dada, I liked the stuff from one of the artists I saw in NYC, Kurt Schwitters, because he liked to use pictures of kittens in his collages. Ain't that cute?






Tags:

|



<< Home

0 Old Comments:

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?