.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, March 08, 2007

 

Birthday toys

They say a cat's got to drop a hint if he wants a nice toy for his birthday. Well, my official birthday is tomorrow, March 9. I discovered last year that March 9 is also the birthday of Saint Aloysius Gonzaga. Being a pious cat myself--after all, I invented the Church of Catymology, which celebrates the feline in us all--I realized at once that my birthday should be celebrated on March 9.

Well, ahem. What are you going to get me for my birthday? I mean, I can't go on playing with this empty toothpick box forever. In case you're having trouble, here are some suggestions.

Inexpensive frou-frou:

For high-rollers:

For the socially concerned:
Don't forget to visit Modulator's Friday Ark and leave some juicy comments for all your friends. On Sunday, the Carnival of the Cats lands at --wait-- the Carnival of the Cats!

Labels: , ,


|



<< Home

0 Old Comments:

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?