.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, July 06, 2007

 

Busy week--for the humans


It's been quite a busy week here at my house, at least for the humans. They have been doing yard work, which prevents me from being where I want to be--outside on my patio. You see all those little weeds springing up around me? The male human spent several hours digging them out. I didn't like being outside while that was going on. So . . .
I went and commandeered his desk chair. It's cozy and cool--a good place to supervise the humans' work.


Today, amanuensis started cleaning the house and washing bedsheets. What's going on? She says her sister is coming to visit next week. I hope she brings treats! I hope she doesn't bring those Ohio cats, though.

With all the human activity here, I haven't been able to blog as much as I'd like, but I will be boarding the Friday Ark today, and let's hope I get into this week's Carnival of the Cats.

|



<< Home

0 Old Comments:

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?