.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, November 08, 2007

 

How to fall safely



Personally, I don't like to climb. I don't climb trees. I don't climb fences. I just like to stay on the ground and wait for prey to fall into my mouth. A table is high enough for me! (Maybe my pear shape has something to do with it?)

But you never know when you are going to fall. So it's time for a public service announcement: here's an instructional video, courtesy of National Geographic, that shows how cats fall safely and live to tell about it. Isn't it great that scientists have studied feline aerodynamics so closely?

Stay safe out there, and visit the critters at Modulator's Friday Ark. Oh, and the Veteran's Day edition of the Carnival of the Cats is at Justin's Random Thoughts this Sunday!

Labels:


|



<< Home

0 Old Comments:

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?