.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, January 04, 2008

 

Nap schedule

I'm taking my mid-afternoon nap. You know, that's the nap that immediately follows the midday nap. After the mid-afternoon nap, I usually have activity time--looking out the window or sitting on the couch beside one of my humans. That's when I like to be brushed, too. After the humans have dinner, I like to sit with them and sometimes I condescend to play with my feather toy. Then, when they go to bed, I nap between them. Sometime during the night, I usually get up to have a snack. Then I spend the early morning hours napping on the desk chair in amanuensis' office. When the humans wake up, I go and jump up on the bed to remind them that it's time for breakfast--my breakfast, that is.

Check out the Friday Ark for more thrilling animal activity.

|



<< Home

0 Old Comments:

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?