.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, January 25, 2008

 

Whatever Lola wants



Yo, cats and catted ones! Darcy here.

I'm posting from Kailua, Oahu, Hawaii, where I have been visiting my new friend Lola. Isn't she sweet?

She has a wonderful back yard to hunt in; it's full of lizards. Though the ones I saw were very small. I think that's because Lola is so busy keeping them in check.

If you look closely, you will see that Lola has white feet like my friend Katz. But she's a little thing. I'd say no more than 6 or 7 pounds of her, but it's all muscle. Guess that lizard meat agrees with her.

And here is a picture of the beach where the humans went to play!

Now isn't that gorgeous?


I'm outta here!

Darcy X

|



<< Home

0 Old Comments:

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?