.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, April 10, 2006

 

The four subjects of catblogging

"What are those cute white feet for, if not to scratch myself?"
--Aloysius Katz

The Four Subjects of Catblogging

1. I was feeling rotten today, and then I played with my cat, and it made me feel, you know, less rotten.

2. I may be losing my (a) hair, (b) figure, or (c) mind, but my cat is cuter than your cat.

3. Look at that cute cat (a) in a bag (b) in a sink, or (c) in, on top of, next to, or underneath any inanimate object not usually associated with a cat.

4. The world is going to hell in a handbasket, and it's all the fault of (a) those snarky Republicans (b) those snotty liberals, or (c) reality TV, but I don’t care cause my cat loves me.

With apologies to poet William Matthews, author of “The Four Subjects of Poetry,” as heard on NPR’s Weekend Edition, April 8, 2006.





Tags:

|



<< Home

1 Old Comments:

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

By Blogger Aloysius, at 5:09 PM  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?