.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

 

Darcy X's Xmas list



Yo, cats and catted ones,

It’s time for us cats to make out our Xmas lists; otherwise our humans won’t have a clue as to what we want to find under the tree.

So let's get started. I may be a bad cat, but I’m not the baddest cat around. Last year my friend Aloysius discovered the Yule Cat, a humongous legendary cat from Iceland who eats lazy children.

It turns out that a band named Mozart Rottweiler has recorded a song about the Yule Cat. Want to listen? Just get on your thingpoddy and go to this site. Here, you can download the whole album—Plan Nine Christmas from Outer Space.

I know what you’re thinking. Why is the band named after a dog? I can’t answer that, but here’s a little quote from the Mozart Rottweiler website:

Greeting's ! No you haven't reached the psychic network. This is the Mozart Rottweiler with Sinister Undertones Band site. We are Gothic music with a difference. So leave all your preconceived notions of Gothic music behind. This is a Alchemy of psychedelic, Blues, Classical, and 60's rock and roll. The lyrics are beat poetry so dark it bleeds shadows. We are influenced by Poe, Lovecraft, Brian Lumley and whatever else intrudes on our nightmares.
With influences like these, what bad cat wouldn't want Mozart Rottweiler for Xmas?

What do good cats want for Xmas? I wouldn’t know, but if you leave me a comment, I’ll do my best to get your list to the Yule Cat.


|



<< Home

0 Old Comments:

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?