.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, May 11, 2007

 

Seven random things about me

Bonnie Underfoot and Victor Tabbycat tagged me for the 7 things meme. Here are the rules. Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Cats who are tagged need to write on their own blog about the seven things and the rules. You need to choose seven cats to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment that they have been tagged and ask them to read your blog!

1. I came to live with my current humans when I was four years old. I’m planning to live here forever because there is a beautiful garden for me to prowl in.

2. I love to be brushed, so I know that the human I lived with before that must have taken care of me. Cats have to be brushed from the time they are kittens so they will grow up liking it. Brushing feels like having my mother lick me with her raspy tongue.

3. I’m not a lap cat. I prefer to sit beside my humans on the couch and to sleep between them in bed.

4. My favorite toy is a feathered cat teaser.

5. I would eat rubber bands if I could get at them.

6. If I disappear, it’s likely that I’m sleeping under the end of the comforter at the bottom of the bed.

7. When my humans are pleased with me, they call me Sweetie or Sweetie Pot. When I misbehave, they call me by my full name, Aloysius Pangur Ban. (Aloysius is pronounced Al-oh-wish-us, by the way. A lot of humans have trouble with that; they look up the pronunciation on the internet, and then they find Catymology!)

I tag the following cats:

AnnaZu at Bastante Already
K T Cat at The Scratching Post
Cato at Creatures of the Earth
Rocky at Artsy Catsy
Zeus at The Zeus Excuse
BJ, KC, Max, Sasha, Sebastian, & Stripe at Chat Katze
Gattina’s Cats

Labels:


|



<< Home

0 Old Comments:

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?