.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, September 16, 2007

 

Frost predicted and a meme

Frost was predicted for Saturday morning, but it didn't get to the city. My flowers are still blooming.
Meanwhile, Tara has tagged me for a meme:

The guidelines for this tag:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules
2. Write some facts about yourself: some random, some weird, some just plain fun.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them)
4. Let those 7 people know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

The challenge is to keep it interesting without making the reader think “Um, too much information…”

Here are seven things about me:

  1. Some humans think that I look like a high-class Birman cat; others say I resemble a Ragdoll. Both breeds can have markings like mine--especially the white socks--but my vet said that I was probably not purebred.
  2. If I could live anywhere I wanted, it would be where there was never any ice or snow and I could go out and sit in my garden every day.
  3. My official name is Aloysius Pangur Ban. Pangur Ban was a famous cat who lived with a scholarly monk. His doings are recorded in an old Irish poem.
  4. I am a very scholarly cat. In fact, I have an advanced degree: Master of Feline Arts (M.F.A.)
  5. I am a poet. My human amanuensis writes down my poems; she even read them at a coffeehouse a few months ago.
  6. Among my nicknames are "His Imperial Fluffiness" and "Sweetpot."
  7. Last week I ate a grasshopper. It was very tasty!

I don't know if there are any cats left who haven't been tagged for this meme!








|



<< Home

0 Old Comments:

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?