.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, January 31, 2008

 

Catching up

Greetings to all cats and catted ones! I know it has been a long time since I wrote anything or visited your blogs. Well, you just have to blame it on my humans, who went on vacation for two whole weeks. Not only did they leave town, but they took that scalawag Darcy with them. There he was, canoodling with the lovely Lola in Hawaii, while I was here at home with a bowl of dry kibble.

Yes, it's true that my friend Kathleen came and fed me every day and cleaned my litterbox and told me I was a good cat, but it just wasn't enough. So now I'm getting back at my humans by rubbing all over the computer and ordering zillions of DVDs. Also I have been sitting on amanuensis' lap and purring loudly. This is much better!

I promised to visit the other critters at the Friday Ark and this week's Carnival of the Cats (on Sunday) at When Cats Attack.

|



<< Home

0 Old Comments:

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?