.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, September 12, 2008

 

It's my Gotcha Day!

On September 12, 2002, I came to live in my new home. My male human brought me home after one of his co-workers said that the man I was living with had to give me up. In this picture, taken a couple of months later, you can see that I have made myself at home.

Here are some of the things I love about living here with my humans:

--Sitting on the patio in the sunshine

--Sitting on the dining room table

--Sleeping next to my humans on their bed

--Sitting in their desk chairs

--Watching birds

--Getting brushed

--Having my own blog

--Getting comments from other cats and their humans

--Being told I'm the most beautiful cat in the world

--Having two human servants to see to all my needs

Now I'm going to jump on board the Friday Ark, and on Sunday, I'll see you at the Carnival of the Cats, hosted by Artsy Catsy.

Labels:


|



<< Home

0 Old Comments:

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?