.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, March 30, 2006

 

Strike settled!

Press release
For immediate release
Contact: Aloysius Katz

You may remember that last week, I went on strike over amanuensis' failure to make the white stuff go away. I'm pleased to report that after exhausting negotiations, we have come to an agreement. Here are the terms:

Amanuensis is not god. She can't make the white stuff go away all by herself.

But, I can go outside

If only I can get over that last bit of white stuff

I think I can.

I can do it!












The Friday Ark at Modulator has more animal friends.

|



<< Home

3 Old Comments:

What a brave cat you are! We love being able to catch the sunspots in the garden now that spring has arrived.

Vel and Arty

By Blogger Judith, at 5:07 AM  

did he just fall over? cute!

By Blogger animalfamily, at 12:05 AM  

Yes. I often fall over when I'm happy. I just love to fall over and roll around on the patio.

By Blogger Aloysius, at 3:27 PM  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?