.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, March 09, 2006

 

Books from a cat's point of view?


From what I can tell, some grad student may be hunting around for information regarding the "cat's point of view." If so, s/he has come to the right place.

Like me, Sparkle is a feline book reviewer who writes from the cat's point of view. What other choice does he have? Sparkle tends to review new books on cat behavior and real-life stories about cats. Me? I prefer fiction, poetry, and humor. I'm hoping that Sparkle and all the other bookish felines out there will join the Association of Feline Book Reviewers (AFBR).

If you're a feline who reviews books, or if you have a favorite cat book to recommend, leave a comment.

Tags:

|



<< Home

2 Old Comments:

Cat viewpoints on books--an interesting concept.

I just did a quick scan of previous posts, and I do not see any cat videos--and there are so many good ones out there.

Here is a cute cat-dog video I just stumbled across that gets a little help from Joe Cocker:

http://www.jugglingcats.com/video/Kitten_dog_play1.htm

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:37 AM  

I personally prefer The Door Into Summer by Robert A. Heinlein. The main character is a cat named Pete.
I was named after him.

By Blogger Petey, at 3:11 AM  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?