.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, March 02, 2006

 

Hide and seek, catymology style


I got a new mousie-toy as a pre-birthday present.


I batted it around a bit and then took a nap.


As soon as my humans left the house, I played a little kitty-hockey with it, until it went under the breakfront. It was amusing when the humans came home and spent half an hour crawling around on the floor, peeking under the furniture.






I don't know why humans are always peeking under the furniture, but my humans seem fascinated by what's under there. Remember The Thing Under the Bed?

They finally found the mousie, so I took another nap. While they were watching their new DVD of Babylon 5, I shot the mousie toy under the couch.





My birthday is March 9. I can hardly wait to see what they come up with. Watching humans play is such fun!


P.S. Visit Modulator on Friday for the 76th
Friday Ark. And on Sunday, find more feline goodness at the Carnival of the Cats, hosted by Catcall.

Tags:

|



<< Home

1 Old Comments:

That's not a mousie. That's a hedgehog!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:55 PM  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?