.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

 

Getting down to the meat

Refreshed after my weekly "Tuesday is the day I can just be a cat," I notice that the cat-loving Elisson has posted a well-planned and amusing edition of the COTV at Blog d'Elisson: CARNIVAL OF THE VANITIES #192. (Check it out for the meat, folks.) He comments:

Catymology (the host of next week’s Carnival of the Vanities, by the way) reports on a relatively new phenomenon: that of Therapy Animals. It ain’t just Seeing-Eye Dogs anymore...


* * *

Well, that wraps up (in Butcher Paper, of course!) another edition of Carnival of the Vanities. Next week, the Carnival will be hosted by Catymology - a fellow catblogger, yet - so be sure to get those submissions in!

I agreed to be Host of the Vanities
In an unforeseen burst of insanity.
And now that I’ve deployed it,
I hope you’ve enjoyed it.
If not, just scream, “Oh, the humanity!”


Nice job, Elisson. Purrs to you!

|



<< Home

0 Old Comments:

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?