.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, May 18, 2006

 

The right stuff

After I learned about therapy dogs, I thought about volunteering to be a therapy cat. Traditionally, these cats provide comfort to people in hospitals and nursing homes. That sounds nice. Once in a while, a feline has to give back to humankind.

So I looked into it, and I found out that there are a lot of requirements for being a therapy cat. Do I have the right stuff to be a therapy cat?

Am I affectionate? a

I could even love a block of wood.





















Do I have a calm disposition? a

I’m known as Mr. Mellow.





















Am I used to strangers? a

Certainly!














Am I tolerant of the unusual?
a

Just look at the weird stuff I write about in my blog!


Speaking of therapy, check out the cats, dogs, and other animals at Modulator's Friday Ark. This Sunday, the Carnival of the Cats will be at IMAO.

|



<< Home

0 Old Comments:

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?