.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

 

Generic Confusion: Carnival of the Vanities #195

Our friend Darcy has surfaced again at Generic Confusion: Carnival of the Vanities #195, where Greg from Indiana says he was born in the Year of the Tiger. We knew there was something about that guy. Greg says:
Darcy X attacks spam in A weigh with the words, posted at Catymology. A serious cat doesn't want to know about your new painkiller or limited time giveaway!
I told Darcy to keep out of my spam filter, but would he listen?

Now If you'll excuse me, I've got to get on my thingpod (as Darcy calls it) and goggle up [sic] some more Spam recipes for the First Annual Spam Dinner at the Church of Catymology.

|



<< Home

0 Old Comments:

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?