.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, March 26, 2007

 

In which I become a famous feline poet

Amanuensis read some of my poetry at the Coffee Gallery in Minneapolis on Sunday. Of course, I couldn't go with her to the reading, because I hate traveling outside my back yard, and because they don't allow cats in restaurants here. But she came home and told me all about it. Apparently, the other humans thought my work was pretty amusing. Whatever!

Here are some of the poems she read:

Catted

Aloysius, Pangur Ban

The Four Subjects of Catblogging

A Pear-Shaped Cat Sings the Blues

The only thing that was more fun than hearing about the reading was that when she got home, I went outside and played in the garden. The white stuff is gone!



More playful critters are boarding the Friday Ark! On Sunday, the Carnival of the Cats lands at IMAO, where everyone is "Unfair. Unbalanced. Unmedicated." Oh, boy. maybe we'll get a postcard from Darcy in time to enter. It sounds like his kind of gig.

Labels: , ,


|



<< Home

0 Old Comments:

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?