.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, July 27, 2007

 

Inside and outside--but no Spam!


Yesterday we had a huge thunderstorm. I stayed inside, enjoyed my favorite treats, and worked on my grooming. I also worked on my entry for Dragonheart's Scavenger Hunt. Hint: it involves die Katzenminze und die Katzenhäppchen! Before I went to bed, I got my humans to tape the Letterman show. Darcy said there would be Spam on it, but when I looked at the tape this morning, guess what? No Spam. How disappointing! I'm going to have to get that cat to explain it.
Today everything is back to normal (almost). My garden is looking good. I'm going over to the Friday Ark now. And the Carnival of the Cats on Sunday at This, That and the Other Thing.

|



<< Home

0 Old Comments:

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?