.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, June 29, 2006

 

Under the table



Generally speaking, I'm an honest cat. I make sure amanuensis pays my bills on time, and I even signed up to pay taxes on the $2.39 that I've earned so far from having those pesky ads on my blog. (Has anyone bought any Spam from Amazon yet, by the way? You'd better hurry up; it's going fast.)

Ahem. Where was I? Oh, yes. Under the table. It's one of my favorite napping spots. And you never know what you will find under there, either. Once I found a live mouse. At least it was live when I found it.

So, you see, I'm not above doing business under the table. What I'd really like to know, though, is why Ebay thinks I'd want to buy some under-the-table merchandise. And what about those fishy websites that offer to pay me under the table? Do they think that I don't have a Social Security number?

Oh, right. I don't have a Social Security number, but I'm working on it. There's a guy who can get me one if I give him some cash--under the table, naturally. Then I can get a real job, like maybe selling knock-off catnip mice--you, know the ones filled with oregano--to innocent kittens.

I guess for now I'll stick with my job as a product tester, for which so far I've received over $15 worth of Fresh Step Scoopable Clumping Cat Litter (New and Improved!) with Odor-Eliminating Carbon. Fortunately, that's not under the table. It's in the litter box.

Seriously, this is pretty good litter. It has a bit of a perfumey smell, but I don't mind that. It doesn't make a lot of dust, and when it gets wet, it clumps up really hard, so my humans don't have to work too hard to clean it up. And the waste doesn't smell much at all, even when it's been sitting in a little plastic bag inside the garbage for a couple of days. I can recommend it.

If any other nice marketing folks out there want to engage in cat-driven marketing, I'd be glad to test their products for them. Treats and toys would be my top choices. Just leave a comment or drop me an email.

Now, hurry on over to the Friday Ark and see what all the critters are doing. Then, on Sunday, take a break from July 4th festivities with the Carnival of the Cats at Watermark.

Tags:

|



<< Home

0 Old Comments:

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?