.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, January 08, 2006

 

Annals of catymology: Do cats snore? Are cats still better than dogs?


A surprising number of people seem to be interested in whether or not cats snore--almost as many as are interested in confirming their suspicions that cats are better than dogs. At least, that's if you believe the stats on the number of people who look at Catymology after searching various search engines on one of these subjects or another. While I haven't been overrun with traffic from such truth seekers, I have benefitted from their curiosity.

I've already commented on both these issues, but for the record, the answers are as follows:

Yes, cats snore. Dogs snore too. But cats are still better than dogs.

|



<< Home

1 Old Comments:

My cat snores and I think it's funnnnnnny!!!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:47 PM  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?