.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

 

Tagged and tuckered out

Catymology Central was tagged by KT Cat at the Scratching Post.
Since the poet laureate (a.k.a. Aloysius) is spending Tuesday being a cat, I’m stepping up. (Actually when I last got a good look at him, he was curled up in a corner of the couch, snoring.)

4 jobs I’ve had:
1. International playcat.
2. World traveler.
3. Spokescat for the Bengal Tigers.
4. Cat-driven marketing consultant.

4 movies I could watch over and over:
1. Brazil
2. Gladiator
3. Catwoman
4. The Autobiography of Darcy X

4 Places I’ve lived:
1. Egypt
2. Thailand
3. Greenwich Village, New York
4. New Cat City, Minnesota

4 TV shows I love to watch:
1. 24
2. House
3. Battlestar Galactica
4. Babylon 5

4 Places I’ve been on holiday:
1. Maui, Hawaii
2. Ireland
3. Florence, Italy
4. Cancun, Mexico

4 Websites I visit every day:
1. Travelocity
2. Catcall
3. Satirium
4. The Skwib

4 of my favorite foods:
1. Grilled Spam with secret sorrel sauce
2. Spam musubi
3. Spam’n’eggs with catnip
4. Gorgonzola-stuffed spamballs

4 lucky entities to tag:
1. Oreo
2. whaleshaman
3. KnightErrant
4. Kukka-Maria

Happy 4th of July to you catted ones, and drop me a can o tuna, would you?






Tags:

|



<< Home

0 Old Comments:

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?