.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, August 05, 2007

 

Sing, Great Cat




The great Oscar Wilde wrote: "Music is the art which is most nigh to tears and memory." We had rain all day on Saturday. I spent the day in my director's chair next to the sliding glass door, just waiting for it to open. I am still sad, thinking about the humans who died or were injured when the big bridge collapsed. The humans were listening to sad music by Keith Jarrett. I began mentally composing my epic poem about the day I caught the chipmunk.

Sing, Great Cat, the tale of Aloysius, mighty hunter of the line of Pangur Ban!

The Carnival of the Cats will be at Life from a Cat's Perspective later today. And the Bad Kitty Cat Chaos Festival will be at CatSynth, where Luna, who rules over CatSynth, has set a theme of cats and music. Like the bards of old, I will sing my epic poem.

Labels:


|



<< Home

0 Old Comments:

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?